My drawing doesn't load/acts weird.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Restart your browser or computer
- Try another browser (for example Firefox, Opera)
- You can use the 'undo' option to restore your drawing from an autimatic backup.
- If you saved your drawing (and the animation/layers) on your computer, send this to a moderator. He/she can upload the drawing for you. Note: if you don't have the file but just the drawing, it's possible you can't use layers anymore.
Don't use more than 3 layers, it's often too much. Also use a proper browser. Opera and Firefox are the best.
You can take a screenshot of your drawing by pressing "print screen" on your keyboard. After that you can paste it in an image program and save it.
I can't draw in Oekaki.
If that doesn't work, try another browser (For example Firefox
...), or choose another program.
If I draw, my line doesn't appear, how is that possible?
Try to zoom in and zoom out a couple of times. Most of the time that works.
I can't draw.
That's not a technical problem, just practise some more!
I can't upload an image in the forum
Your image is probably too big (in bytes of in pixels), or the file format is wrong. Save your images as gif, jpg or png. If the picture is bigger than 1600x1200, make it smaller.
The paintchat doesn't work.
Animaki doesn't work.
Same as above.
Escargot doesn't work.
This is the only program that works only with Internet Explorer.
Before you start drawing you will get the question if you want to install an activeX control. With the standard settings, IE will refuse to install because it doesn't recognise it. Go to security preferences and look for the option "download unsigned activeX controls", change to "prompt".
I need to login over again, although I said I wanted to stay logged in.
- You're on another computer or other place everytime.
- The date/time of computer is incorrect.
- You turned off cookies
in your browser.
- You don't use the same adress to visit the site (like oekaki.nl
I have another problem.
Send a mail to Roel
, or ask your question in the forum "The technical friend".